4.20.2011

Unfortunate Incident had happened.

Dear readers,

There was an unfortunate incident that had happened with my official Facebook (www.facebook.com/rowie.starberrii) I found out that it had been hacked by a certain someone who has no life because when I logged onto Youtube, I received a message saying that I had sent out a rude message to someone when I didn't even log on that day. Another thing is that whoever who had done this to me had my Facebook account disabled, and when I verified my email address, it says that my Facebook password had been changed. Facebook had disabled my account without notifying me and I had to suffer the consequences when I am the victim. My name "Rowie Starberrii" does not appear on my friends' list anymore and it is nowhere to be found on Facebook's search bar. Instead, there was a new Facebook account recently created under the name of "Rowie Starberry" (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000374071335) which is NOT me. Someone deliberately wanted my Facebook account to be removed so that they can take over my Identity. I figured that it must be that same cunning girl that I spoke about in my earlier post. I am sick and tired of all these impostors and making me feel like having my pictures up and profile up is no longer safe, even when it is to keep in contact with friends, family or in some cases, admirers and fans--I am tired of being a victim of fraud. I had sent Facebook multiple messages as well as my government and student ID for proof, it's been since yesterday and until now I still haven't received any messages from them. I am awaiting for them to restore my account. I thought that Facebook would be able to make a thorough investigation before disabling my account, it is unjust that they had not even warned me nor gave me a chance to provide proof of Identification. I wouldn't be surprised that that certain hacker would try to take over my Blogspot account as well, because they are pathetic losers who have no self-esteem, life or f'ckin consideration. F'CK YOU FAKERS. I have now learned my lesson about trusting people online~ when i restore my account I will most likely delete those that I do not know nor have ever spoken to, and before I let them add me, they will have to send me a complete introduction of themselves and how they came to find my account and will be very strict about approving friends onwards. ALL my pictures will now be "PRIVATE" including my profile ones, and I will no longer make signs for others upon request, no matter how nice you are for safety precaution.

I am awaiting for Facebook's reply as it is my only source to keep in touch with all my friends and relatives, hope it will be resolved soon. I wish I could impose a legal act against all these impostors, and will look into doing so. 

TO ALL YOU FAKERS OUT THERE, GET A LIFE, DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF YOU CAN BE PROUD OF, QUIT STEALING OTHER PPL'S IDENTITIES AND CREATE A NAME FOR YOURSELF (THE REAL YOU). QUIT BEING SO PATHETIC, FAKE AND A LOW-LIFE!

7 comments:

Marie said...

normally i would say "look on the bright side" but this is just fu*k up, we will track that bit*h down the gal style. haha! I hope something like this don't discourage you from doing what you want. hope to see you back on fb again once everything is figure out.

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

Thanks Amy! I hope this will get resolved once and for all. Fakers are so stuuuupid ahhhhh! Anyway yea track her down and banish her!! I think this is her FB "Rowie Starberry" but who knows, that account might just be another impostor >___>. Anyway, are you going to attend The Bachelorette party in Vegas? I hope you can make it!!!!

Ginnie said...

That's pretty lame. I'm sorry you got hacked. Some people are just stupid. I guess as another precaution change your password every few months. A long time ago I had an old hotmail hacked and more recently a gmail account by somebody in Polish sending out those virus links to everyone in my contact list so I deleted that email. I wish the internet were safer but unfortunately it's not..praying for you!!

Christina said...

this sux >:[ people are so rude and inconsiderate.i hope they do not take your blog too i love reading your blog its so interesting. i hope for the best and that everything gets resolved soon. ^^

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

Ginnie- Yea I know~ I decided to change my password on EVERYTHING. I'm still awaiting for FB to respond or else I might just made a new one *Saddd*

Christina - yea its unbelievable the extent that ppl are willing to go to aggravate another..I also changed the password on my blog so lets cross our fingers and hope nothing ever happens to this blog~ I worked hard on it >.< I'm glad you like reading my blog, i'm actually surprised that I have readers hahaha! *Thank you Thank you* Makes me feel motivated to post more ^^

Tim Othy said...

oh wait.. so.. that person that i just added.. that has like 8 friends now and has not added me... is that you... or not. i'm not going to say what last name they used just in case it is you. But it was your picture.. funny how facebook suggested "you" to me... how the hell did it know i was your cr/youtube friend...

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

Hmmmm!! I dunno lol! I didn't see ur request lol but right now in my new account I have like 12 friends. I'm just using it temporarily until i get my old account back