4.09.2011

My must have items ᵒ ᴥ ᵒ

There are a list of items that I plan to buy or have already just bought~ every time I look through online shops I just can't resist. I plan to replace a lot of my makeup and products and of course my ward robe as well. Maybe i'll start selling some of my old stuff ♫ anyway here they are.

TSUBASA x HEADSTAR HAT
Tsubasa's infamous beanie. My favorite one is the Blue and Pink one. But they didn't have it in stock so I had to get the black and pink one instead, I was debating between that one and purple. They're quite pricey for a simple wool hat, but what can I say, they're extremely rare... >.<

Can't wait till it comes in the mail so I can create looks like this:


CANDY DOLL LIPSTICK [MUST HAVE ALL 3 SHADES]

The colors are so nice! i'm not a big fan of lip glosses, I prefer lipsticks. I don't really like to make my lips ultra glossy or dramatic, I like them plain and simple, therefore either I wear no lipstick or natural ones. These are for sure going in my makeup collection. ♥ 

CANMAKE MIX EYEBROW [01 YELLOW BROWN]
I'm getting the one on the right, the yellow brown. I want to try eyebrow powder and see how good it is ^^ also, it can also act as nose shadow which is apart of my makeup routine as well.

KOJI DOLLY WINK EYELASH CASE
Yes I know, at this point everyone should own one already because it is so cheap. I didn't think it would be necessary to own an eyelash case but i'm tired of having so many little boxes laying around or lose a couple.

DIAMOND LASH GLAMOROUS EYE [UPPER LASHES]
As I stated above, I keep loosing my lashes so these will be next on my list. I love clumped together lashes, those are the only kinds I would wear.

DIAMOND LASH PRINCESS EYE [LOWER LASHES]
Of course to accompany my upper lashes, I need my clump-together lower ones too ♥☺

CANDY DOLL BLUSH [STRAWBERRY PINK]

Who can ever resist super pink cheeks like these: No need to explain further, just look at the effect:
Dolly much? ♥

KANEBO KATE GEL EYELINER BLACK
I'm used to using liquid eyeliner but since I heard better reviews on Gel liner, I would love to give this a try. It seems more natural than liquid liners and lasts longer and more solid than pencil liners so, this may win my heart over.

JEWERICH EYELASHES [NO.2 & NO.3]
I want the upper No.2 and Lower No.3 ones. They look so doll, and super long. Must must have! they are about the same price as diamond lashes but only have 2 pairs....Expensive >.<

AGEHA SLEEPING BEAUTY SHAPE SPATS GOBLIN VERSION
Cute laces design and will help keep your body looking slim ^^ I'm going to wear these as my pajama pants when I go to sleep. They will compress your body and keep it tight.

TONY MOLY [PRODUCTS FROM KOREA]
Because the packaging is so Kawaii I seriously need to try these!! They are very affordable as well. I was browsing for some cosmetics @ sasa.com and came across these and vowed to buy them next time.
Multi-Play, Tropical, Green Tea, Snow White Sleeping Creams
Peach Hand Cream


Egg pore tightener (You can grow a small plant where the crack is so cute)

Latte and Cappuccino Face Scrubs

SOMANG GREEN-TEA SET
Still awaiting for this to come in the mail. It's got very good ratings and who can resist this beautiful packaging not to mention, GREEN TEA~ I love green tea. It had won a lot of loyal users therefore, I decided to give this a try, and it would also make a nice decor for my bathroom counter ^^

CHRISTIAN DIOR SNOW WHITE REVEAL SET
I bought these because I needed face moisturizer and decided to grab the whole set because there's a huge sale on it and it had a high rating, and of course it is DIOR and it'll help keep my skin porcelain-like ♥
Still awaiting for it to come in the mail, will do review on it later.

LIZ LISA OUTFIT SO KAWAII

KAWAII NAILS: IF ONLY I QUIT MY JOB
If I didn't work in a Pharmacy where it requires constant typing/use of hands, I would so deco my nails. The only thing I can do now is to keep them medium to short and paint them. o(• ᴖ •)oMaybe when I take a vacation I will have a chance to o(• ἓ • o) ♥

♥♥♥

Was browsing around online and came accross these @ Craze Ladies Online Shop

CHEERS - RIBBON PRINT BIGCAP (WANT)

CRAZE YUNION CARDIGAN (WANT BLUE ONE)


 CRAZE WARNING 002 NAILS (WANT WANT!)



12 comments:

みえーちゃん said...

oh i really liked this entry!
many things which i would love to have! the hat is really adoreable...!
i wish i would have also all the make up :(

Have a nice day!

http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

Sandy ♥ said...

Ouuu, I want that Canmake Eyebrow kit as well! That video you made is sooooo cute, I actually have no idea what you were saying though haha. But the song you sang was really nice ^__^

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean said...

OMG thanks for making my wishlist MUCH bigger now -_- lol <3

Marie said...

You just made my shopping list bigger! haha =P

Mi_Mi said...

WOW i agree shopping list gets bigger and bigger hehe wow i love your blog soo cute^^ thanz

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

みえーちゃん - Yeaa I know riiighttt!! I'll post more stuff that I want hehehe! I actually just bought the eyelashes (Diamond Lash) i'll post up the pic when I get it ^^

Sandy - Thanks!! ^^ Yea I want to try it out too!!. Actually I had to take down the video because the person who asked me to make that video was actually trying to steal my identity. lol

Jean - Hahaha thats what I doooo!! lol

Marie - Ur shopping list is always big anyway hahaha

Mi_Mi - Yea mine too!!! You should see my watched Items on Ebay hahahaha! Thank you~ I'm glad U like my blog ^^ I post pretty often ^^

Unknown said...

i really love the top and bottom lashes and the gel liner. where do you get yours from? because i can never find gel liner!

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

Amber - What I do is just google it up (Images) or even Ebay. It will give you various price choices ^^ Mac also has it too!

Zoriah's a Super Star said...

where did you find the cheer hats from?? way too cute

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

ohh its on makiko online shop :)

Nia Christy said...

Wow~ they are gorgeous! I wanna buy them too :)
By the way,please add me as your friend~
Thank you^^