4.11.2011

Fakes & Imposters

Let me tell you that I had a few share of fakes and imposters. I didn't really let them bother me anymore, because whatever, the furthest they can do is just take a few of my pics and make some virtual friends, but that's it. I do however HATE, and let me bold this up "HATE" those who seriously go way far as to pretend that they are fans and want me to make signs or videos for them and use it to their advantage to validate their fake identity towards others. Seriously, don't take my kindness for granted. Once I lose trust in you, it's over!

This particular person added me on facebook. She seriously kindly asked me if she could feature me on her page as a gyaru voting contest, and if I won, she would have me answer makeup and fashion related questions as a tutorial. I gladly accepted, and she asked me if I could make a sign with her blog's name on it--she asked for 2 signs and begged for me to hurry up and do it. I'm a busy ass person--> normally I would just ignore this, but being the nice person that I am because she convinced me that she was SUCH a huuuggge fannnn, I did it. after many thanks, she later BEGGED me to make a video of myself speaking in french and saying that I subcribed myself to her blog because her reason was "ppl didn't believe her that I could speak french". So after school, I decided.. let's make this fan super happy one more time and finally gave her the video that she needed.
She then sent me a link to http://gyaru-forever.skyrock.com/. My pics were up and there were a few comments on there, but I thought "hmm that's odd.. why did she ask me to make a sign to "Gyaru-moii.skyrock" when the link is "gyaru-forever", So I decided to check it out "http://gyaru-moii.skyrock.com"---I then see all my Facebook, Blogspot and Myspace pictures as well as all my blogspot entries written on there and some even translated in french. I see her telling everyone that she was me, and also spreading some lies about what she did that day and so on... I see her trying to befriend a bunch of people.. Then I see someone asking her to make a sign and a video of her.... she then said "You'll see i'll make you a sign and video" and that's when my signs and videos that I made for her came into play. She used it for her own benefit, not for some cheesy contest, that Gyaru-forever page was nothing but a facade.

I then confronted her, and she denied it ALL. one of her excuse was that she was GOING to make "Gyaru-moii" her blog link but some girl stole it first. Around the same time, I received another private message from someone else trying to confess that she did it... But i'm not that gullible, it's so obvious that both facebook accounts are of the same person... On top of that, she made 2 r 3 other FB accounts and pretended that they were her friends defending for her innocence. And also, made fake blogspot accounts and other skyblog accounts to do the same. All the messages said the same thing "Please don't get mad at her, she's my friend, she would never do such a thing, she didn't do anything wrong, you've got to believe her"..--Puhleeze. as if i'm going to believe that.. The blog spot that she made "Nanago-Kumi" is obviously fake with the lack of english she speaks, throwing in some french words.... FYI she's supposed to be Singaporean, and Singaporeans speaks perfect English or they use Singlish, not some screwed up FOB english with french words thrown in it, I had a feeling that she used "Google Translate" to write that Blog. (If you want to check out that blog, look @ the comments she left me under my "New puppy blog".

Seriously please quit it. It's over, don't try anymore you're pathetic.
I had my shares of finding really creepy posers of me, including someone who stole my pics and name and cyber dated this guy for over a year.. (I had to break the bad news to him, and felt really bad). It also made his sister cry because his sister was so close to her, and only to find that she wasn't who they thought she was.
Some others would even try to argue with me that They're real hahaha.. But all of those do not top the one I mentioned above! You can steal my pics, you can steal my name but if you're going to play me for a fool that's when i'll bite.

F.U.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To change the subject, Took some new pics today ^^


I was going to go to class but could not locate my car keys anywhere---Buuummmerrr hahaha.

Went to SATAY Bar and Lounge this pas Friday
Heard the food was awesome there: They had Thai, Malaysian and Chinese food mosly.
They had a hookah bar too. Took some pics with my phone.
Singha Beer Tower (we had 9 ppl at out table). This beer is great. It won several International Beer tasting awards (Golden awards). 

I had a lipstick stain on my cup so they gave me my very own bottle and new icy cup ^^

Lychee Martini - Was Delicious

Pretty Raspberry Cosmo Martini

Malaysian - Nasi Goreng (fried rice dish)

Thai - Garlic Shrimp - Had crunchy garlics on top *Delicious*

Chinese - Honey Walnut Shrimp - can never go wrong with this. Deep fried shrimps and walnuts were lightly glazed with sweet mayo sauce.


 My 2 days ago home cooked meal: Giant Cheese Raviolis smothered in Spicy sun dried tomato based Alfredo sauce, giant shrimps, mushroom and meat & Buttery Garlic Bread.
It was a success. I like cooking pastas but this one topped all my other ones ^^ 

Took little Mochii and Night to Town square yesterday and had Yogurt land:
Taro + Green Tea + Plain Tart 
Granola + Walnuts + Almonds + Lychee + Blackberry + Strawberry + Kiwi + Cantaloupe
Price: $4.98
Taste - Delicious~ (Love Taro Flavor the most)

 While Blogging Today, Had some Fried Gyoza 
I get lazy to cook Fancy food whenever i'm just cooking for myself. I don' like to eat full meals alone, I would never be able to finish it.

@6:30pm. Not going out anymore so took some pics in house clothes via Mobile.




12 comments:

▲dear elaine said...

Fakers are so annoying I don't really understand what's the point of pretending to be someone else.. should just go play Sims or something!

But haters gonna hate yo! (Cute pics as always deary!!)

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

Yea they seriously need a life hahaha

Unknown said...

Wow....just reading that made me feel a bit angry. Your fan definitely went too far and took your kindness for granted. ="= too kind too kind u! Anyways I love your blog! Looking forward to more posts^^

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

JELLY Anna (美儀) - ya I know it's very sad haha I learned my lesson this time - To ignore such childish requests from now on hahaha.
Thanks~ I love urs too! ur very pretty ^^

Sushi said...

See Rowie you're so hot you can't ever escape those fakers. They've followed you since your myspace days!

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

Sushi - LoL!!! Thanks for making me feel better about having fakers hahaha! Yea.. I can never escape those myspace creepers lol

Nhaphn said...

wtf.. really hate those people o-o You are so beautiful that they're just jealous and they want to look like you cause they're ugly =D hihi i love your new pics pretty as always ;3
xx

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

Leeminnha - yea ppl r crazy these days hahaha. Thanks!

Christina said...

The nerve of some people >:[ they should learn to use photoshop to make there ugly faces look prettier hahahaha >.< you could add water marks to your pictures so people could stop stealing them... but it would take up more of your time to makes posts and stuff

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

Christina- haha yea photoshop would b a good way to go to hide flaws hahaha. I think ppl would still steal them even with watermarks >.< it will not prevent them ~thats how creepy

Mi_Mi said...

oo wow that girl seem scary^^ seem like a very vey annoying fan.. But btw I love your hair...it soo nice
x

Nina said...

Wow it's creepy how extreme they are.