1.03.2011



(^-^*)/コンチャ! Today was my day off~ So I decided to work on my website again. It seems that every time I work on it, I get so carried away that I don't do anything but stay in bed working the whole day (Not even to get up and eat (,,#゚Д゚)  by the end of the day, I would be Starving! 
_____________________________________________________________________
Presenting You Some Pretty Models For Eye Candy:


Riho Nishiyama (Ageha) ~ She's my Face look role model (So Pretty)

Tsubasa Masuwaka - Super Kawaii  (Born in 85, My Age) She's My Kawaii Look Role Model - Absolute Top Favorite, I even have her book 

Iwata Nonoka (I don't think she's so pretty but I like some of her Punk/Goth Look)


Suzuki Aya ~ I only find her cute sometimes (Just like this pic)


Hosoi Hiromi (Romihi) Another one of my Fav!  <3

Fukudome Arisa 

Yakuwa Satomi

They normally share similar features:
1) Big Eyes
2) Long Eye Lashes
3) Cute button nose
4) Narrow Chin
5) Doll Doll Doll Look (>ω<*)

some pics of me 



Anyway, Off to sleep now~ I feel like I haven't slept on a while, Back to work tomorrow

オ(・ェ・)ヤ(・ェ-)ス(-ェ・)ミ(-ェ-)。o○Zzz…
☆Chu!!

No comments: