1.02.2011

Made Some New Themes Out of Boredom

I wanted to change my whole Laptop feel for a change and seemed like nothing I found online really satisfied me. I'm so very in love with Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma that I had to change my old Domo Desktop theme. So here it is, I made one for my Desktop and Google Chrome Theme as well, and of course, I'll share it with you guys, So Enjoy ^^



Here's a Screen Shot of my Google Chrome Theme I created. I uploaded them so you can download it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/JtYdx0b_/RilkkumaGoogleChromeTheme_Rowi.html


Here's a Screen Shot of My Desktop Theme. I also uploaded This whole theme for you to download. You can choose Between 2 wallpapers in the Zip File (Rilakkuma (Brown bear) or Korilakkuma (white bear)):

Hope you enjoy these!! They're the first I ever made but I'll be sure to make more in the future ^^

9 comments:

しもふり said...

I know this post is old but Rilakkuma Google Chrome Theme link is dead..Mind replacing it? ^_^

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

Sure thing! I re-uploaded it. Here's the link ^^
http://www.4shared.com/file/ypyaGFLQ/RilkkumaGoogleChromeTheme_Rowi.html?

しもふり said...

Arigatou ^_^ <3

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

You're welcome ^^

Anonymous said...

hihi, can you reupload your desktop theme too? the link is dead. btw its really pretty! how did you do the icons? <3

nienie said...

can i have that software name? sorry 4 disturb

nienie said...

can have that software name?

Anonymous said...

Hi, could you please re-post the Desktop theme link?

haru :3 said...

the theme is so beautiful ..
please i need .. new link.
I hope you respond ..
I need you T_T