6.02.2011

New Video ^^

I all!! I made a new video of myself, It's approximately 3 minutes long. It's not really entertaining to watch but it is about Clarifying me real web accounts online. Someone asked me to do this to clarify things because there are a bunch of fakers around, and noyone can Photoshop videos right? So I figured HMM.. Not a bad idea, it's time to end this dilemma once and for all! lol. here goes:

THESE FOLLOWING BLOGS AND WEB ACCOUNTS ARE FAKE.

THIS IS MY REAL SKYROCK: XOROWIEOX.SKYROCK.COM
(KNOWING HOW CUNNING THE FAKER (GYARU-MOII) IS, SHE MIGHT ATTEMPT TO DO SOMETHING FUNNY WITH IT JUST LIKE SHE PROBABLY DID TO MY FACEBOOK). I HOPE SHE GETS A DAMN LIFE RATHER THAN MAKING MULTIPLE FAKE FRIENDS ACCOUNT SO THEY CAN GO OUT THERE AND DEFEND HER. SERIOUSLY, I'M FED UP. SO THIS VIDEO IS TRUELY AN.... 
IN YOUR FACE!!!! 
WHAT        NOW???!


Anyway, I've been super busy lately with school paperworks and Work on top of that, therefore I haven't had much time to blog. Also, I had friends that came over to visit and parties  to attend here and there, all types of occasions; new comers and going away parties. I'm probably going to blog some more later on because I took lots and lots of pics~ meanwhile, i'm in a hurry to get back on doing some errands, but i'll keep u posted ^^ for now, please comment my video ^_^ Sorry it's kind of Lame, i'm not much of a public speaker, i'm more used to singing hahaha.

6 comments:

▲dear elaine said...

Aww fakers always suck! Since Myspace I've had most of my stuff on private because so many odd people like to play pretend...

Stay adorable though!!!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Ugh. Fakers ruin things for everyone.
I hope that you'll gain more confidence soon (to do YT videos where you talk~) you have such a pretty voice! ><" Also, please do more singing videos! I love your voice ^^

Yesha (G-A-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S) said...

This is a nice idea :) you have a nice voice <3

Unknown said...

Love your blog ! happy to follow here.

✘✗✘ R●wie P●p ベリー♚ said...

★33★ - Yea I learned my lesson haha Seriously~ I'm sure you've got plenty of fakers as well so I know U feel me on this haha

Jen - Thanks! I will make more videos~ ^^ I did make a more recent one though, my friend asked me to make him a birthday video so I did ^^ My hair is a bit lighter in that one *Dyed my roots haha*

Yesha - Thanks hunn

Tanya WALL officiel - Glad u like my blog ^^ i'm going to follow yours too <3